Clean - Attentive - Reliable - Environment - Safety
Designed to reassure both guests and staff, WWH C.A.R.E.S initiative builds on our current brand's cleaning programme that was enhanced in the midst of COVID-19, and further improves our brand commitment to ensure the safety of our guests and staff as part of our core values.
Our Measures At A Glance
Health & Safety Initiatives
- Increased deep cleaning with attention to high touch points
- Contactless service upon request
- Hospital-grade disinfectant solutions for cleaning and sanitisation
- Linens are washed at high temperatures in accordance with Ministry of Health Guidelines (MOH)
- Temperature screening conducted for all guests with the use of contactless thermometers or thermal scanners
- Face masks will be made available upon request
- SafeEntry (contact tracing app) scanning on property
- Pre-sanitised guest keys/keycards
- Contactless payment available
- All staff are fully trained on WWH C.A.R.E.S
- Health declaration and temperature checks are completed 3 times a day
- Personal Protective Equipment (i.e. Face masks, face shields & gloves) worn by designated staff
- Virtual Doctor available 24/7 upon request (chargeable online consultation)
- Reduced capacity in restaurant, allowing for more distance in between tables
- Focus on single plated dishes and custom preparation
- Increased frequency of sanitisation in common areas and high touch points
- Signage & floor markers remind guests and staff to observe safe distancing by at least 1m
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available throughout the hotel
- Antimicrobial coating will be on high touch treated surfaces (i.e lift & handles)
SG Clean Certification
Our enhanced health & hygiene protocols and certification are done in compliance to the advisories from the local and global health authorities as the situation develops.
SG Clean Certification is listed on each Hotel’s landing page (*selected hotels)
Worldwide Hotels - Commitment to Health & Safety
Worldwide Hotels currently owns and manages six hotel brands in Singapore, namely Hotel Boss, V Hotel, Hotel Mi, Value Hotel, Venue Hotel and Hotel 81. With a current combined total of 38 hotels islandwide and over 6,500 rooms, Worldwide Hotels is Singapore’s leading tourist class hotel group, providing affordable accommodation with an undiscounted experience for travellers visiting Singapore.
Our guests' safety has always been our top priority at Worldwide Hotels. We will continue to monitor and adhere to Singapore's Ministry of Health (MOH) regulations to ensure our guests and staff wellbeing.
Worldwide Hotels endeavours to deliver the WWH C.A.R.E.S, however, as pathogens are not easily identified Worldwide Hotels cannot guarantee that every property will be fully sanitised at all times. Guests or visitors are deemed to have accepted and acknowledged the inherent risk involved, and shall absolve Worldwide Hotels or its managers from any claims, liabilities whatsoever arising from and in respect of any infection which may or may not be contracted at the property.