If you are committed to excellence and passioned for hospitality, you can grow your career at Worldwide Hotels. Join the team!
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Director of Revenue Management and Distribution is responsible for the day-to-day implementation of all revenue action plans aimed to maximize revenues, profitability and other organisational objectives, considering various governing perimeters, channels and business segment. He/she will be assessed on the accomplishment of business strategies / plans towards achieving higher ADR/RevPar. He/she will also manage the various hotel brands’ pricing markup across the Group’s properties.
Reporting to Chief Operating Officer
- Establish room pricing and distribution strategy recommendations in conjunction with each property, to include all market segments and distribution channels to maximize profit through segment and channel mix management.
- Carefully monitor competitive pricing, understand the impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance and competitor set pricing strategy.
- Communicate to Sales team on the strategic vision and objectives on how to drive revenue and improve performance.
- Work with COO & AVP Sales to effectively use the various systems and tools to drive revenue.
- Carry out quarterly audits on Booking Button and Third Party Websites to ensure rates, rate sequencing, images, content and room descriptions are up to date, accurate and consistent across all electronic distribution channels.
- Support the hotel’s annual budget process with the development of key statistical reports to validate property’s strategies and revenue projections.
- Analyze in detail the hotels results and performance (average rate, occupancy rates, RevPar) and survey the market trends and competitors in terms of performance (RevPar Index, Market Penetration Index) pricing and availability as a foundation for future strategic decisions.
- Revenue forecasting for the future dates and set recommendation.
- Organise Revenue Meetings with the Management
- Minimum 5 years experience in Hotel Revenue Management, preferably in a cluster environment.
- Proficient with various Property Management, Revenue Management systems, Channel Managers (Rate Gain and SiteMinder), and Rate - Shopper (Rate Gain and OTA Insights) is an advantage.
- Candidate is expected to have strong analytical skills.